oic message

Subject: abstaining

During March and April I will still be teaching classes from 8:00 to
9:00 MST/MDT, so I will not be able to participate in the meetings
whether they are at 7:30 to 8:30 or 8:30 to 9:30 MDT.

While the poll result indicates number of members who abstained and
number of members who did not vote, there appears to be no way to
abstain.

So I'll register my abstention here.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD, FTICA
Coordinator, Mathematical & Computing Sciences