oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] public feedback look or into JIRA?

Hi Cherie,

  Only non-TC members are to use the public feedback mechanism; all TC members must provide their feedback directly to the TC list (or through JIRA email notifications).

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.