oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] Google Summer of Code

On 13-02-20, at 13:47 , robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

> So manually creating test cases for ODF would likely not qualify.  *But*, writing a program to generate test cases might be fine.   In fact this could possibly even be a fix for the ODF Toolkit project.

Exactly. I've pretended to be a mentor previously for GSoc and pitched for something like that—and as the ODF Toolkit proj. needs love, anyway, I think this would be a great option.

But: who would mentor? And what kind of code would be required for this? Would a spec sheet that aims to build a programme capable of generating such test cases be sufficient for getting this going?

And, if it is to be done via the Toolkit project, let's use that list?

louis