orms message

Subject: RE: [orms] Minutes of the 2008-05-28 ORMS TC telecon

Thanks Drummond.

Comments inline.

I also noted that such 'logic' actually is a part of reputation calculation,
and is out of scope for this TC.
(Clarification: 'Reputation Calculater' can take arbitrary input.
 The requirement for the verified transaction with OP means that
 the weight on the input from non-transacting RP was set to Zero.
 This actually is part of the calculation.)