orms message

Subject: RE: [orms] ORMS Call is today but note the time change for the U.S.Residents

Hi Nat,

I am sending regrets for the call tonight as I have a meeting I need to attend to.
Kind regards,

Bill Barnhill
Booz Allen Hamilton - Rome, NY
315-330-7386  | william.barnhill.ctr@rl.af.mil | barnhill_william@bah.com
From: Nat Sakimura [n-sakimura@nri.co.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:49 AM
To: orms@lists.oasis-open.org

The U.S. Time has changed to the DST, but other places has not.
We are sticking to the UTC at least for this call.

Time:
* Tokyo: 7am Thursday, 25th
* Copenhagen: 11pm Wednesday, 24th
* London: 10pm Wednesday, 10th
* East Coast: 6pm Wednesday, 10th
* West Coast: 3pm Wednesday, 10th

If you are not in these timezones, please see
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=18&month=3&year=2010&hour=7&min=0&sec=0&p1=248

Talk to you later.

=nat