Subject: RE: capability creation

Hi Tim
I am copying this to the exploder as it is relevant to all modellers.

I would strongly recommend that when you create a new capability, that you DO
NOT COPY an old one and rename it.

Instead you should use the script for creating a new one:
dexlib\utils\dex\mk_capability.wsf

The same goes for a dex. Use:
dexlib\utils\dex\mk_dex.wsf

The reason for this is that there are a number of files in the <capability>/sys
directory that need the capability name. Also files in the CVS directory refer
to the capability name.

Feel free to create/edit a help file to describe this and check it in to:
dexlib\help\dex

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington