Subject: Changes to productas indivdual

Hi

There was a substantive ballot comment made against the product-as_individual module,

I have now redrafted the module in response to this and I will upload the changes to Sourceforge shortly.

But in the meantime here is the proposed new ARM (as agreed at the ballot comment resolution workshop).

Comments welcome – sooner would be better, as I am now fixing the MIM and the mapping.

Personally, I think the new approach is a lot cleaner.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited