Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Interface specification

Title: Message
I agree that Interface Specs are currently usually documents, but I suppose one could look forward to a day when they might become dynamic models.

On balance, as the change to sub type of doc carries no significant penalty,  we might as well do it and keep 210/212 on side.

John Dunford,
Eurostep Limited,
25, Chaucer Road, BATH BA2 4QX, UK
Tel: +44 1225 789347
Mobile: +44 0797 491 8202
www.eurostep.com
www.share-a-space.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 29 October 2004 11:58
To: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [plcs-dex] Interface specification

Hi

I am in the process of working through some of the ballot comments against Interface.

We have defined an Interface_specifcation as a subtype of product.

The suggestion is that an interface specification I sreally a document and therefore should be a subtype of document not product.

Making this change would make us more compatible with AP210 and AP212

What do people think?

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington