Subject: Re: [plcs-dex] Interface specification

At one time one could argue that a 2D drawing was a document just like
minmutes of meeting etc, it was after all a piece of paper.

Today an interface is described by a document, but in the future there
may be formalized ways to describe interfaces...

But, I guess it isn't really harmful to subclass from document. After
all, PLCS is full of other compromises.

Regards,
Per-Åke

John Dunford wrote:
> I agree that Interface Specs are currently usually documents, but I
> suppose one could look forward to a day when they might become dynamic
> models.
>
> On balance, as the change to sub type of doc carries no significant
> penalty,  we might as well do it and keep 210/212 on side.
>

> John Dunford,
> Eurostep Limited,
> 25, Chaucer Road, BATH BA2 4QX, UK
> Tel: +44 1225 789347
> Mobile: +44 0797 491 8202
> www.eurostep.com <http://www.eurostep.com/>
> www.share-a-space.com <http://www.share-a-space.com/>

Per-Åke Ling            email: per-ake.ling_AT_eurostep.com
Eurostep AB             mobile: +46 709 566 490
Vasagatan 38            http://www.eurostep.com
SE-111 20 Stockholm