Subject: Issues with identification and classification

Hi

During the development of PLCS translators we have identified a couple of issues with the way in which we use classification of attribute and with the use of "role" in identification.

I have documented what the issues are in the attached document and proposed a solution.

Are the proposals acceptable to everyone?

If so, we will need to modify the relevant capabilities.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited