Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] What is a DEX

Mats Nilsson raised the question before "What is a DEX" and pointed out that
we use the term DEX to mean two different things.

1) A DEX identifies a subset of the ISO 10303-239 (PLCS) information model
required to support a set of identified arrows and activities in the ISO
10303-239 Activity model.

2) A DEX is also used to refer to a package of data that is exchanged. I.e.
the actual data that is exchanged in accordance with the DEX information
model.

To avoid confusion, I propose that we refer to the second use of DEX as "DEX
data sets".

Regards
Rob