plcs message

Subject: OASIS PLCS TC: Support for CVS server.

Please find attached the thread related our request to OASIS for CVS support
(action 1/4).  In summary, yes but not for a few months.

I would therefore suggest that we keep the current arrangement on SourceForge until
such time as the OASIS server comes online.  It may also be appropriate to take a
backup copy onto SC4ONLINE.

Any thoughts?

Howard Mason
---------------------- Forwarded by Howard Mason/HQ/BAe on 08/10/2003 15:23