plcs message

Subject: FW: Aerospace & Defence Specification 2000M

As proposed by the OASIS Secretariat, I am forwarding you this request to participate in a survey on S2000M.  As previously noted, the S2000M team is looking at the use of PLCS to support the Chapter 1 work.   Above this, many of you are involved as  S2000M users.

Please feel free to respond or ignore as you wish.

Howard Mason
Corporate IT Office
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340
BAE Systems plc
Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151

From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 10 October 2010 17:02
To: Mason, Howard (UK)
Subject: Fwd: Aerospace & Defence Specification 2000M

                    *** WARNING ***

  This message has originated outside your organisation,
Hello Howard,

I received this email and thought that some PLCS TC members might be willing to participate (http://www.schoolmt.com/s2000m). If you think it is appropriate please let me know and I'll forward to the TC (or you can do that directly).

Thanks!

Mary

Begin forwarded message: