Subject: RE: [pmrm] PMRM TC roster up to date again

Thanks Gershon.

Sorry guys.

Miss you all.

When I say I fear I won’t be away much longer, most of you know what that means.  L

So I can’t say hopefully, but hopefully I will be back soon….

From: pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Gershon Janssen
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 8:23 AM
To: pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pmrm] PMRM TC roster up to date again

Hi all,

During yesterday’s TC meeting we noticed that the members’ voting statuses as reflected in the TC roster were not completely right.

After the meeting, I performed a full roster tracking and recalculation based on all the meeting attendances since our first PMRM meeting 08/Sep/2010.

The roster is now up to date again, reflecting the right voting statuses according to the OASIS TC rules.

The current list of voting members:

Peter Brown

Ed Coyne

Suzanne Gonzales-Webb