Subject: "Use of Employee Information" developed by following aspects of the PMRM

Greetings,

At the last PMRM Oasis meeting I had the task of getting permission from the Ponemon Institute to share this material as an example of using the PMRM.

This work was developed by a sub-group of PMRM HR and Privacy experts. Even though it was developed 8 years ago, its content may also be valuable, not only to demonstrate how we followed the first parts of the PMRM, but also as an HR Privacy study, as HR information has remained rather constant.

The attached documents contain:
  1. The Use of Employee Information White Paper
  2. An intense study of Employee Information, Touch Points, and Processes. Note to make the study more effective, we detailed each category and then summarized each into higher level categories. This made our process more efficient and in the end did not degrade from the work product
  3. A series of matrices that we built from which we lifted key Employee Privacy considerations for Employers when  and observations (perhaps controls) from an information and process perspective.  They are referenced in the appendix of the white paper. The two zip files contain the 11 matrices we used to summarize our findings. They are not in order. My apologies
While some of the documents are labeled draft, they are the final work product.

Best Wishes, Gail

Gail Magnuson LLC
Gail Ann Magnuson
Mobile: 1.704.232.5648