Subject: Draft Agenda PMRM TC Meeting - Tuesday, 8 November 2016 10AM ET

PMRM TC Members:

Below is the draft agenda for our monthly meeting, Tuesday, 8 November 10AM-11AM ET. Please let me know if you have additions.  I expect much discussion on several of the work items, so if possible please allow a bit extra time on your calendars in case the meeting runs over the usual one hour.

Teleconference-phone information available at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3824

PMRM Technical Meeting Draft Agenda
Tuesday, 8 November 2016, 10AM ET

·      Welcome and Introductions
·      Overview of Initiatives and Work Products for New Members
·      IDTrust Member Section 2017 Budget planning
·      ISO SC27/WG5 Liaison and Study Period Report and Next Steps– Michele Drgon
·      Marketing and outreach Initiative – Michele Drgon
·      IAPP Blog initiative and RSA speaking opportunity – Gail Magnuson
·      PMRM-Privacy Management Analysis Open Source Tool Project – Gershon Janssen
·      Member Updates/New Business
·      Adjourn

Best regards,

John Sabo, CISSP