Subject: RE: [pmrm] RSA February 2017

Hi Gail,

I hope to be now that Im back in Europe, the timing works better for me

Peter

From: Gail Magnuson [mailto:gail.magnuson@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 November 2016 19:38
To: Peter F Brown <peter@peterfbrown.com>
Cc: pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org

Peter,

Thank you for responding.

I do hope you will be at the meeting on Nov 8th.

I will have an outline of a longer paper and a summary of a shorter blog for all before hopefully on the 7th for those to weigh in. Both are intended to be discussion documents to hopefully simplify for the privacy community a way of looking at the various work products developed over the past 10-15 years.

I am happy to develop and coordinate these documents, but would prefer another professional to prepare slides and make the presentation. While I certainly have a long history as an IT and Privacy executive, I am partially retired and look to those that are actively engaged day to day in data protection.

Cheers, Gail