pps message

Subject: Request for PPS-TC IPR Policy transaction ballot

Mary,

On behalf of PPS TC, I would like to request OASIS TC Administrator
to conduct the transaction approval ballot of PPS (Production
Planning and Scheduling) TC. In the latest F2F meeting, we decided
to operate our standardization process on RF on RAND mode.
Since I am not familiar with the process, please let me know if
I need another action before starting the ballot.

Best regards,
Yasuyuki Nishioka, PPS TC Chair
--
Yasuyuki Nishioka, Prof. Hosei University