regrep-comment message

Subject: Slots and the update request

AddSlots, RemoveSlots...

Since we can specify slots under an object within a SubmitObjectRequest, I assume we can also add/remove slots within an update request. Its fits...thus we don't need an addSlotsRequest and removeSlotsRequest in LifeCycleManger interface (it simply becomes convenient to have)

<SubmitObjectsRequest>

          <RegistryObjectList>

                      <Organization id="orgId"/>

                            <SlotList>

                                   <Slot name="foo" slotType="type"/>

                             </SlotList>

                         </Organization>

      </RegistryObjectList>

</SubmitObjectsRequest>

I then update orgId and add 2 more slots...

<UpdateObjectsRequest>
          <RegistryObjectList>
                      <Organization id="orgId"/>

                            <SlotList>