regrep-comment message

Subject: Re: [regrep] Groups - OASIS-Registry TC - Registering Web Services in an ebXML Registry.doc modified

Hi all,

As a user of this best practice document I'd like to see some information
about classification of the web services.
Publishing a web service is all fine, but no one will find my WS if I do not
provide the right classifications for it.
I'm not sure if it really should be part of this document, but at least
point to another document where WS classifications are describes in details.

Cheers,
Max

----- Original Message -----
From: <Kathryn.r.Breininger@boeing.com>
To: <regrep@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 5:42 AM
Subject: [regrep] Groups - OASIS-Registry TC - Registering Web Services in
an ebXML Registry.doc modified

> Information about the document OASIS-Registry TC - Registering Web
Services in an ebXML Registry.doc has been modified by Kathryn Breininger
(Kathryn.r.Breininger@boeing.com).

> Document Description:
> This document describes the current best practice for registering Web
services in an ebXML Registry.  It conforms to the following specifications:

> OASIS/ebXML Registry Information Model (ebRIM) v3.0, release pending
> OASIS/ebXML Registry Services Specification (ebRS), v3.0, release pending
>
> Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/1636/OASIS-
Registry%20TC%20-%20Registering%20Web%20Services%20in%20an%20ebXML%20Registr
y.doc

> View Document Details:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/document.php?document_id
=1636