Subject: RE: [regrep] Clarification of 3 implementations requirement

I guess the question though would be do you have to be using the
specification for your own implementation or do you just have to be
successfully using "an" implementation.

The only implementations that I know of are the ebxmlrr and the xmlg (or is
it formerly xmlg now known as yds?). Are there others?

So, if we (Adobe) are successfully using the os implementation for
demonstration purposes, does that count??

BTW, for those of you that may be interested, we will be doing our demo of
PDF/XML forms integrated with the ebxmlrr and web services on Monday at the
Federal Enterprise Architecture meeting for Web Services subcommittee. If
I'm not mistaken, it was Joe that developed the SF424 schema for egrants
that we will be showing integrated with the PDF version of the form.

If anybody wants it, I can send you a demo pdf file that shows how you can
get arbitrary customer defined XML data out of PDF forms. Of course, you
will need the just released Acrobat 6 to export the data as XML. As an
enterprise you can also collect the  data from users with just the free
Adobe Reader 6 once you have "enabled" the form with reader extensions.

cheers

pk