Subject: Re: [regrep] Clarification of 3 implementations requirement

<Quote>
BTW, for those of you that may be interested, we will be doing our demo
of PDF/XML forms integrated with the ebxmlrr and web services on Monday
at the Federal Enterprise Architecture meeting for Web Services
subcommittee. If I'm not mistaken, it was Joe that developed the SF424
schema for egrants that we will be showing integrated with the PDF
version of the form.
</Quote>

Guilty as charged. I will be attending the meeting, and look forward to
seeing you there Peter.

Joe

Peter Kacandes wrote:

> I guess the question though would be do you have to be using the
> specification for your own implementation or do you just have to be
> successfully using "an" implementation.
>
> The only implementations that I know of are the ebxmlrr and the xmlg (or is
> it formerly xmlg now known as yds?). Are there others?
>
> So, if we (Adobe) are successfully using the os implementation for
> demonstration purposes, does that count??
>
> BTW, for those of you that may be interested, we will be doing our demo of
> PDF/XML forms integrated with the ebxmlrr and web services on Monday at the
> Federal Enterprise Architecture meeting for Web Services subcommittee. If
> I'm not mistaken, it was Joe that developed the SF424 schema for egrants
> that we will be showing integrated with the PDF version of the form.
>
> If anybody wants it, I can send you a demo pdf file that shows how you can
> get arbitrary customer defined XML data out of PDF forms. Of course, you
> will need the just released Acrobat 6 to export the data as XML. As an
> enterprise you can also collect the  data from users with just the free
> Adobe Reader 6 once you have "enabled" the form with reader extensions.
>
> cheers
>
> pk

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano