Subject: Re: [regrep] FW: Conformance specifications

Matt Mackenzie is probably a good resource for this.  He participated in
and wrote a lot of the IIC stuff and also has written large portions of
both commercial implementations of commercial Registry and Messaging
software.

Duane

Monica J. Martin wrote:
> Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
>
>> Lisa's response:
>>
> mm1: Kathryn, we are starting to discuss other specifications for
> testing after the significant progress made on ebMS in the ebXML IIC.
> Perhaps, a few members of RegRep would like to talk to IIC sometime soon
> re: your interest.
>
> Thanks.

>>> 425-237-3491 fax

--
Yellow Dragon Software Corp. - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Service Oriented Architectures - ebXML, Web Services, Registry, SOAP