Subject: regrep-semantic SC is up ...

I am happy to inform you that the  regrep-semantic SC page has been
created and that you should join online if you want to contribute to this
exciting work.

 http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep-semantic/

Please also note that rather then send everyone a copy of the 108 page
Thesis mentioned below - I will forward to those who contact me directly.

> Please advise if you are able share with us the full Mapping of OWL
> Ontologies to EBXML Classification Hierarchies reference [26].

At the time the paper was written (January 2003) Yildiray's thesis work
was just progressing. When we finalized the thesis report in June 2003, we
decided

to put more emphasis on how to exploit this semantic information
stored in ebXML registries through software agents rather than
providing the details of the OWL-ebXML mapping.  Therefore,
in Yildiray's thesis report, there is no more information on this
issue other than what is provided in the paper. However
I have enclosed a copy of his thesis.

I will be most happy to join this committee.

Regards,

Asuman

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums