Subject: Re: [regrep] Issue with UUID's for Core Components and BIE's

Yes, Yes - similar to the way the Getty Art Foundation acts as the
authority for the semantic relations embedded in Art & Architecture
Thesuarus and  ACORD is the authority for Schemas used in Insurance
transactions (and eventually the ontology) ...
I expect the content of many Registry / Repository services will be
organized using 'associations' defined elsewhere and therefore require
synchronization on a regular basis. .

<quote who="David RR Webber">