Subject: Re: [regrep] Update on Spec approval process

David Webber (XML) wrote:

>As the Americans would say - feels like the bottom of the eight.

As a Bostonian, a Red Sox fan and a Pakistani who was always more
partial to baseball than cricket (shocking really!) I believe
you mean the bottom of the 9th :-)

And yes, I feel we are at the bottom of the ninth with bases loaded. All
we have to do now is hit that home run and then we can climb all over
each other in a pile (shudder) :-)