Subject: RE: [regrep] Lightning round ppt question

Title: Re: [regrep] Lightning round ppt question
<Quote>
I think if the audience gets interested in the business value of regrep they will search and find more about the architecture.
</Quote>

Additional thoughts on business value:

- Reuse of content (cost savings)
- Accomodates any type of content (don't have to purchase multiple "components")
- Greater process efficiency (support for business process definitions)
- Strong support for collaboration (insert your favorite business value for collaboration here)
- Enables immediate awareness of content updates (supports more timely and more accurate decision making)
- Improves data quality through content validation (insert your favorite business value for improved data quality)
- Its evolution is supported by a darn nice group of folks in the ebXML Registry TC

Joe

Joseph Chiusano

Booz Allen Hamilton