relax-ng-comment message

Subject: [relax-ng-comment] Nested tags from different grammars

Hi Everybody.
We´re trying to make a RelaxNG grammar for a templating language. As some of
the logic tags can be in between <table> and <tr> for example, there is a
problem as there is no way to specify grandchildren which should be present
(tr), only children.
Or could there be a away to allow the templating languages tags to be
'transparent' to the xhtml ones? We have the tags separated in different
namespaces... (I think this solution would be more elegant, still havent
found ahything in the specification which seems to work like it).

Thanks a lot,
Flavio Botelho

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br