relax-ng-comment message

Subject: RE: [relax-ng-comment] InstanceToSchema 1.0

The InstanceToSchema tool aims to analyse the structure of documents that,
generally, are out the control of the analyst. One cannot expect in the
input documents annotations whose namespace belongs to the analyst. (May be
these considerations are due to my past on non destructive controls and
measurements).

I don't intend to make another Examplotron.

I would be more attracted by the James's idea for completing the
information by user's interacting.

Thanks for your interest, Mike, and sorry for my answer.

Didier