relax-ng-comment message

Subject: RE: [relax-ng-comment] InstanceToSchema 1.0

Didier DEMANY wrote:
> I don't intend to make another Examplotron.
>
> I would be more attracted by the James's idea for completing the
> information by user's interacting.

Do you mean the code will ask the user for a type at runtime? What if I want
to make many unattended translations, with no GUI?

I guess you could do this with command-line options, but that would be
messy. If you had a GUI, you could use check boxes or some other such
interface, such as in your editor, but some folks will prefer not to use a
GUI.

Trang can use annotations for XSD translations
(xmlns:tx="http://www.thaiopensource.com/ns/relaxng/xsd";
tx:enableAbtractElements="true|false". Relaxer also uses annotations in
RELAX NG or Relax Core schemas for help in determining SQL types in its JDBC
output.

I can't think of a better way to do this than through annotations. When I
say "better" I mean it seems easier and clearer on the input side.

Mike