saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] draft-catalyst-interop-plan-01

Rob -
> Jahan...It appears to me that your Push/Pull model violates
> the one-time use semantics of the artifacts.  See
> cs-sstc-bindings-00 section 4.1.1.6/lines 471-474.
Excellent point, you are correct.

That said, I still believe that having a demonstration that can combine
push and pull is very valuable. Even if that means the user has to
re-enter his/her password, it shows that SAML can be used effectively in
both models.

I will correct the application scenario and redistribute.

Thanks,
Jahan

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect