Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Updated proposal for BINDINGS-54 - proposal rev#9

The new sentence on lines 307-308 has an unfortunate parsing
ambiguity.  It says:

  For a reference binding, the runtime MUST apply the appropriate rule
  from the following, and honor the resulting URI, or raise an error:

This could be interpreted that a compliant runtime has the choice
between either honoring the URI or raising an error.

To remove this ambiguity, we could use words like the following:

  For a reference binding, the SCA runtime MUST apply the appropriate
  rule from the following, and honor the resulting URI.  If none of
  these rules are satisfied, the SCA runtime MUST raise an error.

   Simon