Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] JMS binding - optional binding property name

Hi Simon,

In the schema, it appears that the default namespace is for XML Schema, so "string" in this case is unambiguously for what you informally refer to as "xs:string".  Since the prefix "xs" isn't in scope, are you proposing that we change the entire schema document so that the default namespace is not the XML Schema one?

-Eri.

Simon Holdsworth wrote:
OF4B0BFFCC.60398F63-ON802575E4.002F58B3-802575E4.002F7F4B@uk.ibm.com" type="cite">
Mike,

I believe the expected behaviour is that name is required.  I think we should also clarify the "type" attribute, which is expected to refer to some valid schema type, in which case the value ought to be a QName, and various examples updated to replace "string" with "xs:string".

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com