Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201, Figure 2-1

Yup, this is why I finally went ahead and named the p-f-b
relationships since that particular multi-service process is actually
required to build an SOA in one way or another, even if it is
completely out-of-band. I just know that particular pitfall too well
and I get awfully tired of fending off the UDDI and ebXML advocates
and turning into a broken record, saying over and over, "I will use
both as I see fit."

Ciao,
Rex

--