tag message

Subject: Some TAG Editorial/Admin Notices

Just to mention that when I've completed some agreed changes
to the draft Guidelines I plan to post a copy of the text on
the wiki as a 'living' draft which anyone in the TC may go and
update (judiciously of course). If people post me proposals for
change which are not controversial I will add those changes too.

So if you see some text which isn't clear and you can improve
then do feel free to update on this online wiki draft version.

Then, at some point when there are enough changes to warrant
a further draft, I will create a new draft and increment the
draft version. The wiki version will just be called draft 0.x
as the .x will change as either a minor increment (0.x.1, etc)
or major increment according to how substantial the changes
appear to be.

Plenty of changes were agreed at the schedule A meeting and
maybe some more will be added at the schedule B part of the
meeting too - so much review of the changes may be needed
when I've updated the draft (soon I hope).

Another administrative point to note:
For those who are TAG TC observers, since their input is
required by OASIS to go through the TAG comment list
(so as to allow a respective IPR declaration for submitted
comments, as far as I understand it) then their comments will
not be seen by TC members unless members also subscribe to the
tag-comment list (or periodically check the comment archive
which has a link on the TC home page).

Anyone may subscribe to the comment list, I believe. To do
so just follow the instructions at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=tag
I will do so myself so that if observers or any non-members
wish to send editorial comments or TAG additions to the list and
the TC agrees I can add these to the wiki or draft.

I'll also keep a look out for issues for the wiki if posted
to comment or TC list and add these to the wiki issues page.
We can all update the issues page anyway of course.

Best regards

--
Stephen D. Green

Partner