tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Notes on Issues from Schedule A meeting Feb 6th

I missed two, sorry

Issue 015: Add a section on handling TA / Spec versions

Proposal 1: Paul R will craft and send it

Resolution: Schedule A: accepted Schedule B: TBD

Issue 016: Merge prerequisites and preconditions

Proposal 1: Ensure that it is clear that there are these two aspects -
predicates / refs to TAs - and mention the use of 'precondition' term
to sometimes refer to the first aspect

Resolution: Schedule A: accepted Schedule B: TBD

Plus I missed part of #012 which is to remove 'Sequences' from Summary
altogether (since it is more a technique rather than a TA component)

--
Stephen D. Green

Partner
SystML, http://www.systml.co.uk