tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] My AI - comments on splitting/repositioning of 'Prerequisites' content

> Shouldn't we try to have TA Ids more intuitively related to the
> Requirement IDs they address?

Jacques,

I remember we originally had it down to write a short paragraph about
using a scheme for making IDs. We dropped it because nobody could
provide a clear enough reason to use a scheme. Maybe you have now
provided something - that some might choose to use ID schemes to
ensure both TA IDs and Normative Source IDs have a clear relationship
because this helps in grouping for conformance clauses and the like.

Steve