tag message

Subject: Is it best for us to include the PrescriptionLevel values in the schema?

I think we need to think over whether we really want to include
code values for the prescriptionLevel in the Test Assertion
Markup Language schema. If we do this it may make it
technically difficult for anyone  to add further values or use
different values. Maybe that has some merit but it may even
make any future versions of TAML by TAG TC incompatible
with this version if that version included new values. Another
option is to either include the values as documentation or to
provide a codelist some other way such as OASIS Genericode
and/or specifying in the prose of the spec.
---
Stephen D Green

PS: Should the TAML spec have test assertions??