Subject: [xtm-wg] Business Development

Dear members,
I have just joined this group and so i would like to
introduce my self.
Name:maxy george
Company:www.itcomsys.com
Designation:Strategy & Business Dev. Mgr.

we at ITcomsys is looking foward for building business
partners and business ine the area of content
management. The letter will give you a brief
understanding of what we are and what we are looking
for.

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as ITcomsys Pvt.
Ltd, a reputed Digital Content Management and Service
Provider in the Publishing areas, in India.
Electronic publishing is an important part of our
strategy, to deliver genre-specific content throughout
existing and future media platforms. Regardless of
which delivery technologies consumers choose to adopt,
our goal is to provide them with unique and compelling
content.
ITcomsys is part of a successful and financially
strong business group in India, which is diversified
into Banking, Construction, Education and Charitable
Institutions.

The e-Publishing Services Division of ITcomsys offers,
to select overseas clients, dedicated services in the
Publishing areas using industry standards for
publishing like XML, OEB, Etc. ITcomsys has the
know-how and the tools for the production of E-Books.
ITcomsys provides quality services to newspaper
publishers also for the archiving of old newspapers.
Raw content (Hard copies, PDF's, Word, Etc.) archive
available with Newspaper publishers is converted into
digital format that can be accessed faster, easier and
organized. ITcomsys has developed in-house tools, for
automation of the complete process to deliver quality
optimal services and solutions on schedule.

We have infrastructure in Pune (India) to undertake
large projects. We generate quality work, adhering to
time schedules, and Strict Non Disclosure agreements.
We can also deploy resources at your premises. Quality
performance, Quick response, 24 Hour support are the
advantages you'll have when working with ITcomsys.
Finally all these services offered by ITcomsys come at
very competitive prices.

We are looking out for companies or individuals that
can help us in getting orders form overseas clients
for long-term mutual benefits. Please contact ASAP
with detail Information.
Click www.itcomsys.com/htms/e_news.htm for an Online
Presentation.

Log in using:

User Name: client123
Password  : presentation

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

Maxy. George
For ITcomsys Pvt. Limited.
(Strategy & Business Dev. Mgr.)
maxy.george@itcomsys.com

Do you have 128-bit SSL encryption server security?
Get VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your
Web Site for Business." Get it now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2cW4jC/c.WCAA/bT0EAA/2n6YlB/TM