Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Equivalence between TM,RDF,Conceptual Graphs?

Hi Thomas,
Off at a tangent, but as you've been talking about equivalences between CG,
TM, RDF etc then I think you may be able to help me. I'm currently putting
together some (Java) code to expose the metadata of a RDBMS. I've more or
less figured out how to do this with RDF as the target - essentially
wrapping the DB in an OO facade, then mapping it across to (probably) the
Jena RDF API. I would also like to be able to provide a TM view, and the
obvious approach I suppose here would be to aim for XTM. Unfortunately I've
virtually no knowledge or experience in this field, so any suggestions or
just pointers to materials or whatever would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Danny.

---
Danny Ayers