ubl-fpsc message

Subject: Work in progress 2004-04-16 01:00z

Hi folks!

Here is a work in progress, where all I've done is comb through, edit and
check all of the XPath addresses (the important bits):

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6415/fs-20040416-0100z.zip

I'm now checking the UN specifications that the titles of the sections
match character for character with the titles on the forms.

I'm en route to Amsterdam and not available until evening European time,
but will look to my email to see if there are any corrections to the XPath
addresses after you've had the chance to review them tomorrow.  As far as I
can tell, there are zero changes to make to the XPath addresses, so the
rest for now really is just polish.

Also, please suggest any wording changes to paragraphs of introduction or
description.  I'm not comfortable with my own archaic wording because I
don't have the background in the semantics.

Don't bother yet checking the titles of the boxes with the titles of the
sections in the specifications, as that is what I'll be doing on the plane.

Oh, Steven, all I've done is check your XPath addresses (and I made those
earlier comments) ... I'll be focusing on the UN documents for the polish.

Would all FPSC members please try to check as much as you can Friday of all
of the specification documents in the above ZIP so I can implement the
changes Friday night and Saturday.  I'll put out a candidate final on
Sunday and look for comments Sunday night.  After incorporating the
comments Sunday night I'll forward the ZIP file to Jon for his Monday
morning incorporation into a candidate final.

Fabio ... please write the one-line introduction to your company's
contributions related to these formatting specifications so I can include
that in the FS-implementations.html file.

Thanks!

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc