ubl-fpsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-fpsc] Questions regarding UN320OrderCancellation

At 2004-04-16 20:31 +0100, Jean McInerney wrote:
>My replies are entered below.

Thanks for these Jean, and your ZIP file made it through cleanly today.

Indeed you are ... I messed up in writing my question.

>!8! Cancellation Reason - "This free format text field is used to provide
>the reason for the cancellation of the referenced order."
>!7! Cancellation Notes -  "This free format text field is used to provide
>any other information that may be relevant to the cancellation."

Perfect ... these changes will show up in the next snapshot.  I'll await
input from others before making another snapshot.

> > (2) - in web screens there is an opportunity for text to show in
> > the title bar of the web browser;  right now it is !2!
>/xo:OrderCancellation/xo:ID
> > and !4! /xo:OrderCancellation/xo:GUID ... but !4! does not exist anywhere
> > on the page ... should I be using !5!
> > /xo:OrderCancellation/xo:IssueDateTime with !2! in the title bar instead?
> >

>Thats fine by me.

Then that will also be in the next snapshot.

Thanks, Jean!

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc