ubl-fpsc message

Subject: Latest work-in-progress

In this interim version I was able to

(1) - distill out some common prose to ensure consistency across all documents

(2) - repair broken links

(3) - find and remove some comments implying "tentative" or "preliminary"
since this is supposed to be a final

I've only just logged on to the Internet during my travel, so I haven't yet
checked for feedback from committee members, but will consider that
feedback and post another version for review.  I just wanted to get this
one out having worked on it while flying here.

But I think we are getting quite close:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6431/fs-20040416-1440z.zip

I'm looking forward to getting your feedback (if it isn't already sitting
in my inbox) .....

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc