ubl-fpsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-fpsc] Questions regarding UN320OrderCancellation

Hi Ken

My replies are entered below.

Regards Jean

Ken you are referring to !9! Cancellation Notes, my PDF shows !7!
Cancellation Notes and !9! is the 'Response', so I hope I am answering the
correct query

!8! Cancellation Reason - "This free format text field is used to provide
the reason for the cancellation of the referenced order."
!7! Cancellation Notes -  "This free format text field is used to provide
any other information that may be relevant to the cancellation."

> (2) - in web screens there is an opportunity for text to show in
> the title bar of the web browser;  right now it is !2!
/xo:OrderCancellation/xo:ID
> and !4! /xo:OrderCancellation/xo:GUID ... but !4! does not exist anywhere
> on the page ... should I be using !5!
> /xo:OrderCancellation/xo:IssueDateTime with !2! in the title bar instead?

Thats fine by me.

> --
> Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
> Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO
> Hong Kong May 17-21; Bremen Germany May 24-28; Helsinki June 14-18
>
> World-wide on-site corporate, govt. & user group XML/XSL training.
> G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
> Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
> Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0    +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
> Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc
>

> To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the
> roster of the OASIS TC), go to
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-fpsc/members/leav
e_workgroup.php.