ubl-hisc message

Subject: Cancelled teleconference - 2005-02-08/09

With no-one showing up after 15 minutes, I cancelled the teleconference.

Please share with me your thoughts on the viability of this subcommittee
... I need to report to Jon if this is not going to work.

Micah has started some meaningful discussion and we've laid out some
tentative deliverables ... but we aren't moving quickly enough to include
anything in UBL 1.1.

Since there appear to be no widely accepted guidelines on the writing of
input specifications, I think we are in a great position, as we were with
the output specifications, to start something new, be innovative, and have
people take notice and perhaps adopt the things we are doing.

Please let me know what you think.

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc