ubl-hisc message

Subject: Candidate XPath information files

Good morning UBL-SBSC and UBL-HISC,

I've just posted the latest XPath information files with public permissions:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12035/UBL-1.0-SBS-Beta-2-XPath-20050329-1430z.zip

These are based on the files posted in:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-sbsc/200503/msg00009.html

I was obliged to use the HISC repository for this SBSC deliverable because
of the permissions to make the file available for all.  I've asked the
OASIS webmaster for guidance on uploading to SBSC folders.

Regarding the questions posted in:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-hisc/200503/msg00019.html

... this package now uses UTF-8 encoding for all files (XML, HTML and text)
and a stylesheet to illustrate access to the XPath information files in
lieu of having yet another expression of the XPath information in XML format.

I will modify the production process to include strings of copyright and
other information once prepared.  I think this can easily be
programmatically included in all of the files without the need for human
intervention.

I modified the readme.txt file to include reference to the
stylesheet.  Should the readme.txt file also get the copyright information
once prepared?

Thanks!

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc