ubl-hisc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-hisc] Minutes of HISC Teleconference 2005-06-14/15

Here are the remaining Input Specification tasks.

1. Get final word on new doctypes. The scripts should just work no
matter what we throw at them, but you never know.

2. Get feedback from implementers. For sure I'll need to add label info
for each form control. But what else?

3. Generate final output specifications

4. Create a Docbook wrapper for everything.

As far as schedules go, none of these are a huge amount of work, but the
trick as always is fitting the work in to the existing schedule.

--
  Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
  Micah Dubinko                           mailto:micah@dubinko.info