ubl-hisc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-hisc] Minutes of HISC Teleconference 2005-06-14/15

Here are the tasks for HISC for the schedule. The tasks should be divided up
into output and input tasks.

Output tasks:

1. Determine methodology for new specification strategy based on grid
positions and labels [ZR & GKH]
2. Deadline to determine which forms to use (choice of forms) [UBL TC]
3. Deadline to determine which field mapping to be used (choice of box
mapping & labels)[UBL TC]
4. PDF Samples generated from stylesheet process [GKH]
5. Specification documents [ZR]
6. Index and introductory documents for packaging [ZR and GKH]
7. Implementation [Outside UBL]

We are awaiting completion by the TC of 2 & 3.

We will refine dates at next meeting - not right away.

Micah will determine the tasks for the input side and send them in a
separate email.

Thanks.

Zarella