ubl-hisc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-hisc] Minutes of HISC Teleconference 2005-06-14/15

[zarella@xml-factor.com:]

| 2. Deadline to determine which forms to use (choice of forms) [UBL TC]
| 3. Deadline to determine which field mapping to be used (choice of box
| mapping & labels)[UBL TC]
| [...]
| We are awaiting completion by the TC of 2 & 3.

I don't think the TC can provide this input; it needs to come from
eDocs experts.

> We will refine dates at next meeting - not right away.

I need for the HISC to go through the draft schedule (I'm sending
it in the same batch with this message) and tell me your delivery
schedule and dependencies in terms of the overall matrix.  So
taking the items above, for example, you need to tell me when
those things have to be decided or provided (by someone) in order
to meet your timeline.

Jon