ubl-hisc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-hisc] First cut at distillation of Phase 0 layouts

In attendance:

   Zarella Rendon
   Micah Dubinko
   G. Ken Holman

Micah reported on the input side.  The Phase 0 work is postponed until
later in August.  Tools as developed may work out-of-the-box with Phase 1
and 2, but this needs to be tried to be proven.  More work on that
later.  Micah will look into an XSLT 2.0 re-jigging of the work done to
date making it simpler, based on lessons learned with the first go-around.

Zarella and Ken discussed the output site.  Suggestions for the layout
instance include the XPath address, formatting of mixed content (e.g. comma
separator in address block), and Cartesian co-ordinates of boxes (using top
left as row 1, column 1).

Action:  Ken to embellish layout instances ASAP, Zarella to prototype
transforms with Ken's embellished files.

No meeting next week, the following week is the Ottawa face-to-face, and
the week following that has no meeting.  The next HISC meeting is August 23.

. . . . . Ken

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc